Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled |
Toyota has unveiled its new sports model the fifth generation GR Supra just a few weeks back at the motor show held in Detroit.
This new car comes under TRD (Toyota’s Racing Development) division, which is considered as Toyota’s performance division.
The TRD supra includes a host of many changes in its exterior, but no mechanical changes.
starting from the front, the TRD supra has a new front splitter with fins for improved airflow.
It is fitted with door garnishes and new truck spoiler that accentuates the ducktail design at the rear.
The big change in it is the new 19 inch forged aluminum wheels with mesh spoke design.
The official website of Toyota has released a teaser of the new TRD supra which includes all the above upgrades and at the end of the video, it states ‘to be continued’ which means there is a possibility of more upgrades to it which will be unveiled at some point in near future.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Check out the video here:
— Toyota USA (@Toyota) February 17, 2019
- BMW F 850 GS Adventure Bike Launched
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore