IPL Opening Ceremonies were always been an Star Studded events , were top stars from Bollywood were roped for the IPL opening ceremony .
This Year also many bollywood stars such as Ranveer Singh , Varun Dhawan , Jacquelin Fernandez , Parineeti Chopra ,were roped in for the IPL Ceremony .
But unfortunately , Ranveer Singh opted out from the opening ceremony due to his Shoulder injury .
Now the latest reports suggest that Bollywood Super Star Hrithik Roshan will be replaces Ranveer Singh for the Opening ceremony Act Of IPL this year .
The last minute exit of Ranveer Singh compelled the IPL organizers to approach Hrithik Roshan for the act.
Hence Hrithik Roshan was Performed for the 2015 edition of IPL , now he is going to Open the 2018 edition of IPL with his Performance .
Apparently the official announcement yet to come from the IPL organizers about the star performer , but it seems like Ranveer wouldn’t be able to perform for this year’s edition .
For More Updates please stay tuned.More News
- IPL 2018 First Match CSK V/S MI Highlights From Wankhede
- Airtel to Deploy Pre 5G Network Across IPL Venues
- Chennai Super Kings Official Song ” Whistle Podu “
- Reliance Jio Gift For IPL Fans ” Amazing Special Pack Offers “
- New Song For RCB Royal Challengers Bangalore : Play Bold,IPL
- IPL 2018 Full Schedule Of All Matches ,Venues ,Time & Place
- Sun Risers Hyderabad Team List for IPL 2018
- IPL 2018 Kings XI Punjab Team Squad List