Facebook Messenger Kids App has a new update
The Popular Social Media App Facebook is coming up with a new update for its Facebook Messenger App for kids under 13.
The Facebook has added a new feature to its Kids Messenger App to make it easier for kids to add their friends to the platform.
This new feature allows kids to request parents approval for new contacts in their account so that parents can know with whom they’re connecting via Facebook and if the parents approve then only they can chat with them.
Techcrunch has given information about how to enable this feature, so as per that information, parents have to turn on the setting that creates a Four-Word Password which can be used to generate contact requests.
If any child request for connection, then that request, will directly go to the parents and they have to enter that four-word passphrase to the messenger kids friend.
like this, both the parents will receive a connection request and they have to approve the request before the kids can begin chatting with them.
Hence this new feature is being rolled out from today onwards in Facebook Messenger Kids App. stay tuned for more latest tech news, smartphones and more.
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”12″ ]
[xyz-ihs snippet=”intex-headphones”][xyz-ihs snippet=”apple-s”][xyz-ihs snippet=”oppo-a3s-1″][xyz-ihs snippet=”nokia-2″][xyz-ihs snippet=”samsung-champ”][xyz-ihs snippet=”airtel-4g”]
- Snapchat introduces new filters called ‘Time Machine’
- Redmi 8 Release Date in India | Mi 8 Price and Specs
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?