The first smartphone with 8GB RAM Huawei Honor 10 GT
The Chinese Telecomm Service Provider Company Huawei has announced its first Smartphone with 8 GB RAM “Huawei Honor 10 GT“.
This new smartphone has the same specifications as its Predecessor Honor 10 have, except the RAM, where Honor 10 has 4GB / 6GB RAM Variants but in this new smartphone they increased the RAM size to 8GB.
Hence this Honor 10 GT is the first smartphone in Huawei to have 8GB RAM. and this new smartphone is going to launch in China on July 24th 2018.
And the exact price of this new mobile hasn’t been revealed yet, as mentioned that it as similar specs like Honor 10 so it is expected cost is little more than the Honor 10 which will be around 2,599 yuan.
Huawei Honor 10 GT Specifications
coming to the specifications, Honor 10 GT has a 5.8 inch LCD Display with 2280 x 1080 pixels Resolution.
- it has finger sensor on the home button as it is mentioned in The Verge
- its sports a Dual Rear Cameras, one is 16 Mega Pixel and other 24 Mega Pixel (16MP + 24MP) rear camera
- It has a notch at the Front Facing Selfie Camera, and this front camera has 24 Mega Pixel Selfie Sensor lens
- The Huawei Honor 10 GT is powered by a Kirin 970 Processor which is coupled with 8GB RAM
- As for connectivity, it has Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack and Type C USB ports.
- Talking about memory storage, as the exact information of about memory hasn’t been revealed yet but the specs are expected to be similar like Honor 10, so the new Honor 10 GT also will have 64GB internal Storage which can be expandable via microSD card.
Huawei Honor 10 GT Price in India
The price of Huawei Honor 10 GT will be expected to be at a price of Rs 30,000 in India after its release into the international market. It will be available at online stores like Amazon, Flipkart.Latest Tech News Latest Movie News Latest Photos Upcoming Movies