Huawei Honor to launch a new smartphone in India on 24th July
The Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has posted an invitation to the media for the launch of its new smartphone in India on July 24th 2018, Hence the details of that new smartphone hasn’t been revealed by Honor, but tech geeks are guessing that it would be the Honor 9i phone which is going to unveil in the name of Honor 9x in India.
Honor also tweeted that ” The Epitome of Beauty coming your way sooner than you think” with a video teaser of it. which seems like they are hinting about the camera setup and its features. Hence let’s wait for 24th July to know what special phone Honor will unveil for the public.
But we can have an idea about the specifications of the phone if it is Honor 9x, as this Honor 9x as already been released in China with the name Honor 9i.
In China, Honor 9i is priced at RMB 1,399 (approx Rs 14,300 in india) for 64GB variant and RMB 1,699 (Approx Rs 17,400) for 128GB variant.
Honor 9x (Honor 9i) Specifications
Talking about specifications, Honor 9x is expected to come with a 5.84-inch display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. it is powered with Kirin 659 chipset which is coupled with 4GB RAM. The Honor 9x is available in two memory storage variants 64GB and 128GB Variants which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. The smartphone is expected to come in Blue, Black, Green and Purple Colour Variants.
Stay connected for more tech news and smartphones updates and many more.Latest Tech News
Latest Movie News
Latest Fashion News
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
- OnePlus 6T Release Date in India, Leaked Price and Specs
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
- Vivo Z3i Smartphone Has Finally Been Launched
- Nokia 3.1 Plus price in India, Specifications and Features.
- Apple ios 12.0.1 is out to fix Charging and Bluetooth Issues of Iphone XS
- Honor 8X Launch Date in India, Expected Price and Specifications details
- Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor