Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor
Huawei has announced a new smartphone called “Huawei Y9″ (2019) which is a successor of 2018 released Huawei Y9 in China.
The company also announced that the sales of it will go on form Mid-October in China and in the next year it will release globally.
Huawei Y9 2019 Specifications
Talking about the specs and features of Huawei Y9 2019, this new smartphone will feature a 63.5-inch FullHD display with notch and has a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels.
It is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710 Processor which is coupled with ARM Mali-G6 GPU graphics.
The Huawei Y9 will sports a dual camera on both front and back, in which the rear camera will have 13MP+2MP camera lenses and the front camera will have 13MP+2Mp sensors.
For storage, Huawei Y9 2019 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage and it also have another variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal storage, both of them were expandable via microSD card.
Huawei Y9 will run on Android 8.1 oreo operating system with company’s own user interface EMUI 8.2 skin on top.
It also comes with Fingerprint scanner with navigation shortcuts so the users can manage notifications.
And all of this features were backed up with 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
Huawei Y9 2019 price
The price details of Huawei Y9 smartphone haven’t revealed by the company yet now, but it is expected to be quite high than the previously released variant Huawei Y9 2018.
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
- Vivo Z3i Smartphone Has Finally Been Launched
- Nokia 3.1 Plus price in India, Specifications and Features.
- Apple ios 12.0.1 is out to fix Charging and Bluetooth Issues of Iphone XS
- Honor 8X Launch Date in India, Expected Price and Specifications details
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Launch Date, Price and Specifications
- LG Watch W7 to launch on October 3 along with LG V40 ThinQ
- LG V40 ThinQ : The Five Cameras Smartphone from LG Unveiled