LG G7+ ThinQ Specifications, Price and Features
The LG Electronics company has launched a new smartphone called “LG G7+ ThinQ” in India on Monday, This new phone features an AI dual cameras with Snapdragon 845chipset and it is priced at Rs 39,990 in India.
Talking about the full specifications of LG G7+ThinQ here they are.
LG G7+ ThinQ Specifications
- The mobile LG G7+ThinQ features a 1000 nit ‘ Super Bright Full Vision Display with IP68 Rating for dust and water
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset paired up with 6GB RAM
- In Storage, it comes with 128GB internal storage which can be expandable
- Coming to the camera, it sports an Artificial Intelligence Dual camera with 16MP+16MP sensors on the back and for selfies, it has an 8mp camera sensor with HD Resolutions.
- For Network connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB along with basic needed features.
- This device is Equipped with DTS X and Hi-FI Quad DAC technology for Rich Sound especially when paired up with earphones.
Another major feature is that it also includes features of upcoming Google Lens, and it is the first device to have this features “reported by the company
LG G7+ ThinQ Price in India
speaking about the price as mentioned above, it will be available at a price of Rs 39,990 in India. It will be exclusively available in Flipkart from 10th August
Latest Tech News
Latest Movie News
Latest Fashion News