LG V40 ThinQ: The Five Cameras Smartphone from LG Unveiled
By seeing that video teaser and images of this new devices we able to find out/noticed this features and specifications of it and they are:
The new LG V40 ThinQ is featured with a 6.4-inch display which is slightly larger than its predecessor LG V30 which is of 6-Inch display.
The design of it looks a lot like its Predecessor V30 with some design touches from its another device G7.
And as said in the intro, the main feature of it which we get to notice by seeing video and images is the Three cameras feature at the back of it, and two cameras at front, However it is not the first smartphone in the world to give this feature, the latest released Huawei P20 Pro has already featured with three rear camera sensors and the two selfie cameras were becoming a common thing every smartphone nowadays.
But for LG it can be said that as a first of its kind to add this three cameras feature to its mobile so that they can make sure that they are also in the competition of this evolving tech world.
This new handset is going to available in three color options- Platinum Grey, Carmine Red, Moroccan Blue.
Hence these are the features we came to find with the unveiled images and teaser.
Speaking about the launch date, The LG V40 thinQ will be launched on October 3rd, 2018 in South Korea and at the launch day only the full specifications and price details of LG v40 ThinQ will be unveiled.
But according to the reports suggested by some popular tech sites and the official LG Korean website, the specifications of LG V40 ThinQ are going to be like this.
LG V40 ThinQ Specifications
- It will sport a 6.4 -inch QHD Full Vision Notched Display with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9
- It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset processor with Quad DAC and Stereo Boombox speaker
- It will have a dedicated button to activate Google Assitant.
- The LG V40 ThinQ will have 6GB RAM and with two internal memory storage variants 64GB and 128GB.
- In terms of camera, LG V40 ThinQ is expected to sport triple cameras of a 12MP+16MP+12MP sensors with f/1.5, f/1.9, f/2.4 aperture for each and at the front it will sport a dual camera of 8MP+5MP sensors.
- A rear mounted fingerprint scanner and edge to edge notched display
- An all these features are backed up by a 3300mAh non-removable battery
LG V40 ThinQ Price
Coming to the price, as there is no official price available for it right now but it is expected to be quite higher than its previous flagship model LG V30 which is available at a price of Rs 34,899 in Amazon. So the price of its Successor Mobile LG V40 ThinQ is expected to be around Rs 48,000 due to its triple camera feature and 6.4-inch display and 6GB RAM.
Let’s wait for an official confirmation from the makers itself on the official launch day of LG V40 ThinQ on October 3rd in Korea.
Comment Down Your Views regarding this article and please be connected with us for more latest mobiles, smartphone updates, and reviews.
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
- Vivo Z3i Smartphone Has Finally Been Launched
- Nokia 3.1 Plus price in India, Specifications and Features.
- Apple ios 12.0.1 is out to fix Charging and Bluetooth Issues of Iphone XS
- Honor 8X Launch Date in India, Expected Price and Specifications details
- Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Launch Date, Price and Specifications
- LG Watch W7 to launch on October 3 along with LG V40 ThinQ