Meet Kai: The Mouse You Can Wear it like Band
The Domestic Tech Startup company Vicara has developed a new mouse called “Kai” which you can wear it like a fitness band and operate it.
How Does this Kai work?
You have to wear this mouse between your thumb and four fingers and then the Mouse will track your fingers and wrist moments effortlessly by using gestures adapting technology designed by the team.
You can also change the settings of the mouse using the Kai control centre and can give your favourite gestures to do the things you want to do in your favourite applications like Photoshop, design apps etc…
How to connect Kai to the systems
Kai Mouse can last up to 8hrs for a single charge and it is very portable that you can carry around and use it all day and every day.
Its slim band like design makes it easier for us to take it anywhere as it can fit into your pocket, pouch or backpack.
Talking about the price it is expected to be available for more than the normal mouse price as they actually didn’t reveal any price details as of now.Latest Tech News Latest Movie News Latest Photos Latest Fashion News
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
- OnePlus 6T Release Date in India, Leaked Price and Specs
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
- Vivo Z3i Smartphone Has Finally Been Launched
- Nokia 3.1 Plus price in India, Specifications and Features.
- Apple ios 12.0.1 is out to fix Charging and Bluetooth Issues of Iphone XS
- Honor 8X Launch Date in India, Expected Price and Specifications details
- Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor