Moto E5 Plus Launch Date, Price and Specifications
After Introducing the Moto E5 line up mobiles with Moto G6 series in MWC Brazil, the Lenovo brand Moto is teasing the launch of a new smartphone in India.
As expected, the Lenovo company has officially announced the launch of its new smartphone Moto E5 Plus in India.
As they announced The New Moto E5 plus is set to release on July 10th 2018 in India and also mentioned that this new mobile will be exclusively available in Amazon.in
Moto E5 Plus Specifications
Coming to Specifications of Moto E5 plus
- it is a dual sim card mobile phone
- Runs of Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Moto E5 plus features a 6 inch LCD Display with an Aspect ratio of 18:9
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset which is coupled with 3GB RAM
- coming to memory storage, it comes with a 32GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card
- The Special thing about this new device is that It is Fuelled with 5000mAh battery which gives a standby time of 1.5days
- In Camera, the Moto E5 Plus sports a 12 Mega Pixel primary camera on the back and 8 Mega Pixel secondary camera on the front for selfies with LED flash
Moto E5 Plus Price in India
Coming to the price, The Moto E5 plus is expected to be available at a price range of Rs 10,000 to 15,000 in India, as the official price of the mobile will be revealed at the launch day on July 10th.More Tech News More Stories
Check Out Some Other Best Selling Smartphones