New Gaming Smartphone from Xiaomi’s Blackshark spotted on Antutu Site
New Mysterious Xiaomi’s Gaming Smartphone Blackshark Spotted on Antutu Benchmarking site .This Phone will be the first Smartphone from the Xiaomi’s Gaming Brand Blackshark. The Xiaomi’s were Specified that they gonna Launch a new Sub-brand called “Blackshark” for gaming mobile’s .In this sub company they creates smartphones for gaming which consists of 32gb ,62gb and 120gb inbuilt storages.
As mentioned in the site Antutu this upcoming mobile consists of various specifications as they are
- It is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc
- Combined with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB Ram
- 32GB Inbuilt Storage
- it has a Full hd display of 1080×2160 pixels
- The aspect ratio of 18:9
- Its run with the latest OS Andriod 8.0.0
The Smartphone Seems to have Better Features compared to the various other gaming Phones which are going to launch in this year
The Phone has scored an impressive score on the benchmark antutu site .compared with the samsung galaxy s9+.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]
- Snapchat introduces new filters called ‘Time Machine’
- Redmi 8 Release Date in India | Mi 8 Price and Specs
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?