Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
Nokia has announced the launch date of its another premium smartphone ‘Nokia X7’ or Nokia 8.1 in India.
As per the announcement this new smartphone Nokia X7 is going to launch on November 28th, 2018 at an event in China and an official invitation for the event will be sent very soon for all the media people in and around the globe.
The main highlights of this new mobile are that it comes Google’s ARCore, which is Google’s augmented reality platform support for mid-range phones.
Speaking about specifications, Nokia X7/ Nokia 8.1 is featured with 6.18-inch Full HD Display with 18:7:9 aspect ratio.
The phone is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon Processor paired up with 4GB RAM and it runs on Android 9 pie operating system.
In terms of camera, Nokia X7 sports a dual camera with 13MP+12MP sensors at the rear and a 24Mp camera at the front.
All these features were backed up with 3300mAh battery.
The remaining full specifications details of Nokia x7 will be revealed on the launch date itself.
coming to the price, according to the leaked reports the price of Nokia X7/Nokia 8.1 is expected to be around Rs 23,900, which is similar to the price of its competitor Samsung Galaxy A7 in India.
- Redmi 8 Release Date in India | Mi 8 Price and Specs
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India