Oppo Find X Smartphone Review Video
Oppo Smartphone Brand reveals a glimpse of its much-awaited Bezel design New Flagship Smartphone Find X. It is expected to release in the month of August. This new mobile features a pop-up camera which only pops out when we use the camera App apart from this there are also some other interesting specifications are there in this phone lets check out those here.
Oppo Find X Full Specifications
- It comes with 6.42-inch Display with 1080×2340 pixels
- Its Primary Camera features Dual Camera’s (16 MP + 20 Mp) with f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection and LED Dual Flash.
- The Secondary Camera Features 25MP Camera with f/2.0 aperture
- The Find X smartphone runs on Android 8.1 oreo Operating system
- It is powered with Octa-core processor coupled with Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- for memory storage, Find X smartphones come with 256 GB Internal storage with 8 GB RAM and no memory card slot.
- In connectivity, it has Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0, USB on the go
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- coming to Battery: it has non-removable Li-Ion 3730 mAh battery
- Colours: Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
Coming to Price it was expected to be Approx 1000 euros and around Rs 78,786.65 in India.
More Tech News More Stories Latest News