This Projector Watch Will Turn Your Arm Into Touch Screen, Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University has unveiled a new “First Of Its Kind” Smartwatch which can turn your arm into a Touchscreen.
This Smartwatch named as “ Lumi watch ” projects an interactive surface area on the weaver arm or hand allowing them to click and swipe on their skin to use that watch.
This watch can project interface up to 40 Square centimetres in size which is 5 times bigger than a typical smartwatch.
The Projector of Lumi watch uses three coloured laser red, blue, and green and it is bright enough to be seen outdoors.
It features a 15-lumen scanned-laser projector, it consists of 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, with 768 MB OF RAM and 4GB flash memory.
The Lumi is powered by 740 mAh Lithium Battery with Bluetooth and wifi connectivity capability. It can run for 1 hour of continuous projection.
Here look at this video description of how Lumi Watch works.
Thank You For Reading ! Stay Connected For More Tech News.More Tech News More Stories
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
- OnePlus 6T Release Date in India, Leaked Price and Specs
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
- Vivo Z3i Smartphone Has Finally Been Launched
- Nokia 3.1 Plus price in India, Specifications and Features.
- Apple ios 12.0.1 is out to fix Charging and Bluetooth Issues of Iphone XS
- Honor 8X Launch Date in India, Expected Price and Specifications details
- Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor