Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on 512GB SD Card
Samsung India has announced a new offer for all those who are planning to buy the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
The company is offering its EVO Plus 512GB MicroSD card at a discounted price of Rs 4,999.
Where the actual price of it will be around Rs 22,990 in India but the company has decided to sell it on an offered price of Rs 4,999 for the new buyers.
This offer is only available for buyers who are planning to buy the Galaxy Note 9 mobile with 512GB internal storage variant.
The offer likely means, that if you spend just 5,000 more than you can be able to get 1TB storage in your smartphone.
To popularize this offer, Samsung is also planning to launch 1TB Challenge in all social media sites starting this week.
As part of this competition, Samsung company is inviting people around the country (India) to share their memories of the year on WhatsApp.
In the end, the company will select three people who will get the 512GB Galaxy Note 9 and EVO Plus 512GB microSD card.
Stay tuned for more technology news.
- Redmi 8 Release Date in India | Mi 8 Price and Specs
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India