Xiaomi MI 8x with fingerprint Sensor Could Launch Soon
Xiaomi on May 31 launched its flagship Mi 8 on the special occasion of its 8th Anniversary along with some other variants of mobiles.
Now the newly leaked images on the Chinese website Weibo suggest that the Company Xiaomi is looking to add another variant in its Mi 8 series and its called Xiaomi Mi 8X.
According to the leaked images, it shows that Xiaomi Mi 8x smartphone has two colour variant options Blue and White, and the design of it looks quite similar to Mi 8 with the vertical oriented dual camera on the back but it doesn’t feature a fingerprint sensor on the back like Mi 8 but it features an under display fingerprint sensor and also sports a 3d facial recognition.
According to some reports published earlier, it says that Mi 8X will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor along with Adreno 616 GPU and it is backed up with 3,100 mAh battery.
Latest Tech News Latest Movie News Latest Photos Latest Fashion News
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Launched, Here its Price and Specs
- OnePlus 6T Release Date in India, Leaked Price and Specs
- Palm is Making a Comeback with Credit Card Size Phone
- Vivo Z3i Smartphone Has Finally Been Launched
- Nokia 3.1 Plus price in India, Specifications and Features.
- Apple ios 12.0.1 is out to fix Charging and Bluetooth Issues of Iphone XS
- Honor 8X Launch Date in India, Expected Price and Specifications details
- Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor