2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
Suzuki has unveiled its new Updated Motor Cycles Suzuki GSX R1000 and Suzuki GSX R1000r at the Intermot 2018 motorcycle show.
These new Motor Bikes were been came with some changes from its previous models and those changes are like this.
- Both bikes get a steel braided hoses for braking system which give stronger bite and better brake feel
- this two are equipped with Bridgestone Battlax S11 Radials tires replacing with Bridgestone RS10 tires
- Eagle-eyed enthusiasts will notice the subtle change in the race track.
These are the common changes were made to this twin bikes. talking about the changes made individually to each bike, here we provided the brief details below.
2019 Suzuki GSX R1000
- For Suzuki GSX-R1000 they have added a sectioned rim tapes on the wheels to make it look Sportier
- This new bike is made available in three color variants, Metallic Triton Blue, Glass Sparkle Black, and Pearl Glacier White
- The Quickshifter and auto blipper were made as a standard for this one also.
2019 Suzuki GSX R1000r
- For Suzuki GSX R1000r they added the Adjustable Swingarm Pivot which allows us a great track customization facility
- It comes with fully balanced free front forks and rear balance free monoshock.
talking about engines, the previously equipped 999.8c inline four-cylinder engine remains unchanged in both and it gives 202ps at 13,000rpm and 117.6Nm at 10,000rpm.
These two twin bikes will be initially launched in Europe in 2019 and it is expected to be released in the first half of 2019 in India.
2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 price
Talking about price, Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r price will remain unchanged as they will be available with the previous market prices only which are like Rs 19.80 lakhs (ex-showroom).
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus Price Announced
- Honda CR V 2018 Price, Launch date, and specs
- Honeywell move pure 2 car air purifier filter launched in India