Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
The British Luxury Automotive Brand Aston Martin has launched its new sports car model “Aston Martin Vantage‘ in India with a price of Rs 2.86 crores (ex-showroom).
Aston Martin has launched its new DB 11 Model in India in 2016 and now it is planning to increase the market in India by launching new models in the next few years.
As India is one of the important markets which has potential to grow and emphasize our brand in this market so we are planning to increase our presence here’ said Nancy Chen (Sales Operations Manager of South and Southeast Asia.
Talking about the design, Nancy Chen Said, The new Vantage has a Sharper, Vibrant Look and Dynamic Edge. it is heavily inspired by the flagship model DB11 and hyper Vulcan.
It has a full leather interior with sports seats made with Balmoral or Caithness leather, and the center console comes with a new touchscreen display unit.
The front and rear sides of vantage are newly designed, Vantage also has a front splitter which directs airflow towards the rear diffuser.
It comes with High Powered 4-litre twin turbo v8 engine which produces 503bhp of peak power and 685nm of peak torque and it comes with eight-speed automatic transmission gear system which gives a speed of 0 to 62mph (100kmph) in 3.6 seconds and a speed of up to 195 mph (315kmph) which gives you raw athleticism and enticing performance feel.
It comes with three driving modes-Sport, Sports+ and Track with adjustable suspension.
The New Vantage is price starts from Euro 120,900 in the UK and in India it is priced around Rs 2.86 crores (ex-showroom).
Currently, Aston Martin has two dealerships in India-Delhi and Mumbai.
- BMW F 850 GS Adventure Bike Launched
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore