BMW F 850 GS Adventure Bike Launched in India at a price of Rs 15.40 Lakh (ex.showroom, India).
The BMW F 850 GS Adventure offers a fuel capacity of a 23-litre large tank, equipped with crash protection,
It offers an adjustable rear brake system, gear levers, knuckle guards, bash plate and adjustable windscreen.
Its seat height is also 15mm taller at 875mm which gives you a comfortable seat.
BMW F 850 GS Adventure includes an inline twin cylinder engine which produces 90hp at 8,000 rpm and 86Nm of torque at 6,250rpm.
It comes with BMW Version of traction controls, Rain and Road Riding Modes and Automatic Stability Control (ASC).
It has a 6.5 inch TFT display with the smartphone, Bluetooth connectivity features where you can make phone calls and play music, It comes with Dynamic Traction Control and ABS Pro.
Bookings for the bikes have already started in India across all BMW Motorrad dealers.
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore