Honda CR V 2018 Price, Launch date, and specs
Honda is all set to launch its new car Honda CR V (Fifth Generation) car in India on October 9 2018. This new Honda CR V is coming with all new features and several first time features in itself and also is comes in 7 seater with longer. taller and wider dimensions.
Talking about the first time features, the Honda CR V is coming with a diesel engine for the first time as it will have a 1.6 litre diesel motor along with the 2.0 litre petrol engine.
And for the first time, it is offering a third row too in its model, but it is only available if you purchase a diesel version.
And it is also offering AWD (All wheels drive) facility to its model where it will provide power to all its wheels (whether full time or on demand) which is consider as better driving system for all weather conditions.
Talking about dimensions, as i mentioned in the above paragraphs the Honda CR V is now very longer, taller and wider in its size and here the details of how much it has increased in its dimensions comparred to the already existing Honda CR V
|Dimensions (MM)||New Honda CR V||Existing Honda CR V||Difference|
Talking about the Engine capacity, the Honda CR V’s 1.6 litre diesel engine produces a max power of 120ps at 4000rpm and a peak torque of 300NM at 2000rpm. It comes with a 9 speed automatic transmissions. This engined is special designed for higher performance in International markets like Philippines where it will give 160ps power and 350nm torque.
Honda CR V 2018 Price
Coming to the Price, the Honda CR V is expected to be available at a Range of Rs 26 lakhs to 30 lakhs, and it will compete with three-row SUV’s like Toyota Fortuner, Skoda Kodiaq, Isuzu MUX, and Ford Endeavour.
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus Price Announced