Hyosung Mirage 250 replacement of Aquila gv 250 launch date in india is Locked
Previously, Hyosung Motorcycles were sold by DSK-Motowheels in India but due to some financial crisis the Hyosung shut down its sales in India, and after a gap, Hyosung is all set to re-launch its market in India by partnering with Kinetic Group under the Motoroyale brand.
So as a part of its re-launch into indian market, The Korean company Hyosung is coming up with the new Motorcycle Mirage 250.
The Mirage 250 is said to be a replacement of Aquila GV 250 cruiser which was released earlier in the indian market, Hyosung has made many changes to this new bikes so that not much similarities will appear in between Aquila 250 and Mirage 250, hence what are those made by Hyosung to its new replacement have listed below.
- Styling : The first major change we can about the new mirage 250 is the styling of it as the previous model Aquila 250 has an old traditional model but in Mirage 250 the company has given this bike a new look which looks more kind of urban and Modern theme, with its multisspoke alloy wheels, Short and thickset Mudguards for front and back and a tear-drop shaped fuel tank
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank capacity of Mirage 250 is 15 litres whereas Aquila 250 had a 14.1 litre capacity tank
- Engine: The Engine power is also updated, as Mirage 250 has an 250cc V-twin Motor Engine which produces 25.8 hp at 9000 rpm and 21.7 Nm of torque at 7000 rpm.
- Wheels: It is euqipped with 19/16 inches wheel combination, the front wheel is of 19 inch and rear is of 16 and comparing to aquila it has 16/15 inch combinations wheels
- Braking System: The braking system also been updated with a dual channel ABS standard, and a 300 mm disc on the both front and back and the frame has been suspended with telescopic fork and twin shock absorbers.
Hyosung Mirage 250 Price in India
coming to price, Hyosung Mirage 250 is expected to be available at a price of Rs 3 lakhs (Showroom price) and it will go on sale from the next month ( September 2018) onwards in india.
Stay tuned for more latest updates of new cars and bikes and latest technology news, movies news and more at filmyhut.online
follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!