Jeep Compass Limited Plus Price Announced
The Most popular car of the year Jeep Compass price has been announced finally. The company Jeep has announced the price of its new Jeep Compass Limited Plus Trim.
According to the company, Jeep Compass Limited Plus will be available at a price range of Rs 21 lakhs to 23 lakhs depending on the engine.
Here’s the list of Jeep Compass Limited Plus Price
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4×2 diesel engine MT is of Rs 21.08 lakhs
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4×2 petrol engine AT is of Rs 21.42 lakhs
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4×4 diesel engine MT is of Rs 22.85 lakhs
The features of it also been included in this newest addition considering the likes and dislikes of customers. Here the list features included in this new Compass Limited Edition
- A Dual pane panoramic sunroof
- Automatic Headlamps
- Rain Sensing Vipers
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels
- Auto-Dimming Interior Mirror
- 8 Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat
- A Larger 9-inch Infotainment System
- Six Airbags, Two more Increased from previous compass models
No Changes were made to the powertrain of Compass Limited Plus Edition,
Talking about the Engine, The Petrol Variant is powered with 4 cylinders Multitier turbo motor with 1.4-litre petrol produces 163ps / 260Nm. The petrol variant has a 7-speed gear system with front wheel drive setup.
The Diesel Variant has 2 liters, 4 cylinder multi tej II turbo motor which produces 173ps per 360Nm, it is available only with a 6-speed gear system, it is expected to have All Wheel Drive Setup.
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”11″ ]
- BMW F 850 GS Adventure Bike Launched
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018