Mahindra Marazzo Launched In India, Here are its Price and Specs
Mahindra has launched its new car ” Mahindra Marazzo” in the MPV section in India, this new car is priced in between the range of Rs 9.99 lakhs – 13.90 lakhs (Showroom Prices in India), and it is made available in six colour variants Silver, Purple, White, Black, Blue, Maroon.
Mahindra has launched four variants of this car and the prices of those variants are listed below
- M2 7-seater Rs 9.99 lakh
- M4 7-seater Rs 10.95 lakh
- M6 7-seater Rs 12.40 lakh
- M8 7-seater Rs 13.90 lakh
- M2 8-seater Rs 10.04 lakh
- M4 8-seater Rs 11 lakh
- M6 8-seater Rs 12.45 lakhs
The design of Marazzo is inspired from a Shark, and some of the inputs were taken from its subsidiary Pininfarina, and it is developed at the (MANA) Mahindra Automative North America development center at Detroit and in the Mahindra research valley in Chennai and Nashik
As said it is inspired from Shark, the design includes smoked dual barrel headlamps, chrome shark tooth inserst on the grill, smoothly flowing hood on the windshield, foglamps with eye-brow like LED DRLS.
The design of Marazzo at the rear includes large chrome strip on the Hatch-Door, the tail lamps are also inspired from the shark. and at sides, Marazzo has achromed door handles, large 17 inch alloy wheels, blakced out pillars creating floating-roof effect.
Coming to the interior, The Dashboard of Mahindra Marazzo has large pianno black inserts with some graphics and AC Vents and a ceramic finished insert under the black and its center features a 7-inch touch screen and Android Auto connectivity.
The seating capacity includes 7-seater and 8-seater where 7-seater has captain seats in the front row and both the seat variants are front faced.
Talking about its mechanical specs, Mahindra Marazzo is equipped with D15 diesel engine with 1.5 litre turbo-cylinder with 121ps at 3500rpm max power and 300nm at 2500rpm torque.
The engine is made using light weight materials where it weighs about 141 Kg, it has patent pending scissor gears with 6-speed manual transmission, and an dual mass flywheels.
The petrol-engine model wil be released after BVSi norms kick in 2019.
Hence these are the specifications and price details of the new launched Mahindra Marazzo.
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”11″ ]
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!