maruti suzuki s cross 2018 updated and its comes in Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Automobile Manufacturing company Maruti Suzuki has updated its 2017 released S Cross model and released into the indian market with a price rate of Rs 8.85 Lakhs.
The new updates made to the S Cross are, they have included a rear parking sensors, a speed alert system, seat belt reminder to it and also they made it them as the standard features for all S-Cross models, as the Maruti Suzuki S Cross comes in four variants Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha.
- The Base variant Sigma will be updated with Wheel Caps instead of bare steel wheels
- The delta variant is updated with the Push-Button startup and Keyless entry, it also have Cruise Controls, Alloy Wheels, electrically adjustable retracting ORVMs. other features also include Auto AC and rear wash and wipe demister
- whereas the Zeta and Alpha model doesnt have any changes in their features except the speed alert system, rear parking sensors, etc as mentioned above.
Note: A smartplay Infotainment system were made available only for the Top Spec Alpha Variant.
The S-Cross model is available only in diesel engine variant, where it has only 1.3 litre capacity diesel engine which is best for 90PS of max power and 200Nm torque. The gear system of it has not been updated, as S-cross will have the same 5-speed manaul gearbox.
Although the official announcement has not been made related the price increase of this new updated maruti suzuki s cross 2018 models but it is expected that the price will be raised for the new features included in it and here we have a list of expected price rate for this new models.
|Variant||Old Price||New Price|
|S Cross Sigma||Rs 8.61 Lakh||Rs 8.85 Lakh|
|S Cross Delta||Rs 9.42 Lakh||Rs 9.97 Lakh|
|S Cross Zeta||Rs 9.98 Lakh||Rs 10.45 Lakhs|
|S Cross Alpha||Rs 11.32 Lakhs||Rs 11.45 Lakh|
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus Price Announced