Cars that shines in Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance 2018,
Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance one of the most prestigious Car Shows of the world has came to an end now, lets take a look at those Beautiful Vintage Cars which shines at the show.
Among the many vintage cars that displayed in the Show, here are the pics of some of the best cars which stole the show and have been awarded from the jury.
In that list of best cars, the first one to come is the beautiful 1953 Rolls-Royce Phantom II continental coupe by Gurney Nutting. It has won the best Rolls Royce-Bentley division car award for its spectacular look.
Not only this, the Rolls Royce Phantom II also wons the Lucius Beebe Trophy award for the most elegant Rolls Royce car.
where in the runner up positions, The cars of Roshini Jaiswals 1937 25/30HP Rolls Royce has got the first runner position and in second runner up position was clinched by Jagdish Thackersey’s 1935 Bentley Sports Drophead Coupe by Antem
and here are the pics of other cars which one awards in some other categories
Meanwhile, the most prestigious award of the pebble beach the “Lorin Tyron Trophy” has been awarded to the great Automative historian Manvendra Singh Barwani by recognising his contributions towards the indian classic car movement.
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”11″ ]
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Maserati Alfieri will be finally unveiled in 2020
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!