Vespa Electric Scooter Vespa Elettrica Price, Specs, Launch Date, Images
After 2 years gap, The Piaggio Group is all set to start the Production of its new vespa Electric Scooter Vespa Elettrica.
Vespa Elettrica is first showcased at the EICMA Show in 2016 and now made its Indian Debut in this year 2018 AUTO EXPO.
The Piaggio company first stated that they will start its production from 2017 but due to add some more features to it the production of Vespa becomes late and now the company has announced that they will start the production of Vespa Elettrica from this month onwards.
And they also stated that, the first limited editioned scooters will be released in the Europe country for sales and then they will expand it to USA and then to India in 2019. The launch of this first limited edition models in europe is expected in the month of November 2018.
Coming to the price, and Specs of Vespa Electric Scooter Vespa Electtrica are
Vespa Elettrica Specs
- Vespa Elettrica comes with a Electric Motor which gives 4.0kv (5.4ps) of power with 2.0kv (2.7ps) with continous tap.
- It has a range of 100KM with a full charge and it can be fully charged in 4 Hours
- The concept model of Vespa has a TFT Touchscreen Display, hope it will incorporate in the sales model also
- It is offering tow riding modes Eco and Power
Vespa Electric Scooter Vespa Elettrica Price
Talking about the price, Vespa Electtrica is expected to be available at a Price Range of Rs 90,000 or more, the company piaggio has stated that the price of Vespa Electtrica will be placed in the same price range of other high end-models in Vespa.
Stay tuned for more latest car and bikes, automobiles updates, latest technology information, movies news and many more at filmyhut.online. and please comment down below above this article and give us suggestions and feedback and also ask us for any information regarding the new arrivals of cars and bikes.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Toyota Supra TRD 2019 concept unveiled
- Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV Launched in India, Here are its Price, Specs
- Aston Martin’s new sports car ‘Aston Martin Vantage’ launched in India
- Nissan Kicks Indian Specific Model Revealed and Launch on 2019
- 2019 BMW X5 Launch Date in US, Price, Specifications and Images
- 2019 Suzuki GSX R1000 and GSX R1000r Unveiled at Intermot 2018
- Ferrari Portofino launched in India at a price of Rs 3.5 crore
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus Price Announced