10 Designer Kurtas, Sharara Sets and more perfect for Diwali festival.
The festival of lights is just around the corner, and there’s no doubt that you have a number of card parties and pujas lined up, figuring out the perfect outfit for each occasion might be less enjoyable for you. worry not, we got you covered with our choices of best outfits for the upcoming festive week of Diwali.
Looking for all eyes on me-outfit? then Abhinav Mishra’s Sharara set is perfect for you, it features with mirror detailing which helps you stand out.
If you are looking for an party kinda out fit which is more comfortable yet impression making, then Payal Singhal’s embroidered Kurta and Dhoti set is perfect for you.
If you want an out of the box yet traditional and which makes you stand out, then Masaba’s printed lehenga set is perfect for you, or you can also choose Manish Malhotra’s pastel sari that is featured with dramatic fringed blouse.
If you are upto a bright colored outfit than Asal By Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla’s pink sutra will suit for you.
while designers Lajjoo C’s silk dress would be perfect for your Diwali Puja.
Get creative by adding some accessories to your outfit with pair of Chaandbalis and juttis and make a statement at this Diwali festival by adding this awesome indian ethnic outfits to your wardrobe.
Here are some other best Traditional Outfit Picks for your Diwali Festival of Various Designers
Stay tuned for more fashion news.
- New Street Styles From NewYork Fashion Week
- Celebs at Lakme Fashion Week 2019
- Payal Khandwala Autumn Winter Collection 2018
- Bollywood Celebs at Vogue Women of the year Awards 2018
- Celebs at American Music Awards 2018
- Sonakshi Sinha walks ramp for Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna at LFW19
- Bollywood Celebs at GQ Men of the year Awards 2018
- Kylie Jenner Vs Kim Kardashian who slays in their Matchy-Outfit