Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?
Christopher Nolan has tapped in ‘Hereditary‘ fame editor Jennifer Lame for his next directorial movie.
The yet to be titled action adventure film features John David Washington, Robert Pattinson and Elizabeth Debicki in the lead roles.
Nolan has worked with editor Lee Smith for his films since 2005’s ‘Batman Begins‘.
Due to some reasons, Smith is not available for Nolan’s upcoming project so Nolan has roped in Hereditary fame Jennifer Lame to edit this film.
Lame has worked for many small budget indie films, her mainstream movies include ‘Paper Towns and Manchester by the sea.
Meanwhile, editor Lee Smith is currently working for the film ‘1917‘ ‘World War I’ epic which is being directed by Sam Mendes.
Stay tuned for more updates regarding the film.
- Good News for Marvel Fans! Disney is Building a Marvel Theme Park
- Disney’s Frozen 2 New Poster Released
- Keanu Reeves to be a part of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Bollywood Actress in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film
- Minions Sequel: The Rise of Gru release date revealed
- Shailene Woodley Roped in Thriller Film ‘Misanthrope’
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Trailer Out Now