Elton John Biopic movie Rocketman First Look is out
we all know that A biopic movie on 70’s Era popular singer Elton John is being made and it is titled as “Rocketman” and now, the first look of it has been released yesterday in social media.
The Kingsman actor Taron Egerton is playing the titular role in the movie, and his look from the movie was released yesterday in social media.
In that look, he was seen wearing a sports gold lame jacket paired with black vest and gold chain and for footwear, he wore winged shoes and striped socks, where he looks very stylish as ever.
The movie Rocketman deals with early years journey of singer Elton John’s in the music industry and also focuses on the struggle he has gone through during drug addiction.
The movie Rocketman is directed by Dexter Fletcher and produced by Lawrence Bender, Adam Bohling, David Furnish, Elton John, and Matthew Vaughn.
Along with Taron Egerton, the movie also stars Jamie Bell, Richard Madden, Bryce Dallas Howard in some major roles.
The movie is set to hit the screens on May 31st,2019. stay tuned for more details.
Elton John Biopic movie Rocketman First Look Image
- Good News for Marvel Fans! Disney is Building a Marvel Theme Park
- Disney’s Frozen 2 New Poster Released
- Keanu Reeves to be a part of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Bollywood Actress in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film
- Minions Sequel: The Rise of Gru release date revealed
- Shailene Woodley Roped in Thriller Film ‘Misanthrope’
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?