James Gunn Rehired to direct ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’
Hollywood filmmaker James Gunn is back, after getting fired over his controversial tweets about pedophilia and rape from nearly a decade ago came to light.
Believing the comments were unacceptable in the #MeToo Movement era and the tweets are not in line with the Disney’s family-friendly image, the studio has removed Gunn from directing the third installment of Guardian of the Galaxy.
Now, after a lot of meetings and discussions, the Disney team has decided to rehire him to direct this film.
After hearing that news, Gunn on Friday took to Twitter and shared his feeling in a lengthy note saying, he is very grateful to every person who has supported him over the past months’
Read the complete post here…
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) March 15, 2019
- Good News for Marvel Fans! Disney is Building a Marvel Theme Park
- Disney’s Frozen 2 New Poster Released
- Keanu Reeves to be a part of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Bollywood Actress in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film
- Minions Sequel: The Rise of Gru release date revealed
- Shailene Woodley Roped in Thriller Film ‘Misanthrope’
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?