Katherine Langford Joins the cast of Marvels ‘Avengers 4’
Hollywood actress Katherine Langford joined the cast of most popular superhero series movie ‘Avengers 4‘.
Katherine Langford also started shooting for her role for the film and the details of her character were not available at present.
Langford is popular known for her role in Netflix’s ‘13 Reasons Why’, in which she played the role of a high school student who is bullied and sexually assaulted by her classmates.
She also earned a Golden Globe nomination for this role.
Meanwhile, in the work front Katherinee Langford has signed for a role in Netflix‘s movie Cursed directed by Sin City fame Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler.
And she is started in working in Avengers 4, being helmed by Anthony and Joe Russo this Marvel’s superhero movie will be released on May 3, 2019.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Trailer Out Now
- James Gunn Rehired to direct ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’
- Avengers End Game Official Trailer is here
- Sherlock Holmes 3 Release Date Postponed
- Frozen 2 Official Teaser Trailer Out Now | Walt Disney |
- James Cameron’s Alita Battle Angel to release in India first
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!