Katherine Langford Joins the cast of Marvels ‘Avengers 4’
Hollywood actress Katherine Langford joined the cast of most popular superhero series movie ‘Avengers 4‘.
Katherine Langford also started shooting for her role for the film and the details of her character were not available at present.
Langford is popular known for her role in Netflix’s ‘13 Reasons Why’, in which she played the role of a high school student who is bullied and sexually assaulted by her classmates.
She also earned a Golden Globe nomination for this role.
Meanwhile, in the work front Katherinee Langford has signed for a role in Netflix‘s movie Cursed directed by Sin City fame Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler.
And she is started in working in Avengers 4, being helmed by Anthony and Joe Russo this Marvel’s superhero movie will be released on May 3, 2019.
- Good News for Marvel Fans! Disney is Building a Marvel Theme Park
- Disney’s Frozen 2 New Poster Released
- Keanu Reeves to be a part of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Bollywood Actress in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film
- Minions Sequel: The Rise of Gru release date revealed
- Shailene Woodley Roped in Thriller Film ‘Misanthrope’
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?