Stacy Martin to star in Gavin Rother’s Sci-Fi movie
Hollywood Actor Stacy Martin is all set to star in Gavin Rothey’s upcoming Sci-fi movie ‘Archive‘.
The movie penned by Gavin Rother himself and it also stars ‘Tale of Tales‘ fame Theop James.
The movie plot was set in a remote secret place where the main lead of the film George (played by James) will work on developing a aritificial intelligence prototype to reunite with his dead wife.
Meanwhile, Stacy Martin will next be seen in ‘Vox Lux’.
- Good News for Marvel Fans! Disney is Building a Marvel Theme Park
- Disney’s Frozen 2 New Poster Released
- Keanu Reeves to be a part of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Bollywood Actress in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film
- Minions Sequel: The Rise of Gru release date revealed
- Shailene Woodley Roped in Thriller Film ‘Misanthrope’
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?