Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey to team up for a Musical Movie
Ace director Steven Spielberg and popular TV host Oprah Winfrey to team up for a musical movie.
As per the latest updates, Steven Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey are joining hands to bring ‘ The Color Purple‘ to the big screen as a musical.
Warner Bros were producing this project in association with Quincy Jones, Scott Sanders.
‘The color purple’ is a novel authored by Alice Walker and it won the ‘Pulitzer Prize’ when the time it was published.
Now, after 36 years, an official announcement made regarding the new version of it and this time in a musical format.
Currently, the movie is in a developing stage, where a cast, director, and writers are yet to be finalized.
- Good News for Marvel Fans! Disney is Building a Marvel Theme Park
- Disney’s Frozen 2 New Poster Released
- Keanu Reeves to be a part of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Bollywood Actress in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film
- Minions Sequel: The Rise of Gru release date revealed
- Shailene Woodley Roped in Thriller Film ‘Misanthrope’
- Lion King Official Trailer 2019 | Disney Movies |
- Editor of ‘Hereditary’ Jennifer Lame joins Nolan’s next film?