On Friday Airtel company has announced that it will deploy the massive MIMO (Multiple Input , Multiple Output ) Pre 5G Technology across all over the match venues of Indian premiere league 2018 in advance .
First ” Starting with the first match venue wankhede stadium in Mumbai on April 7 2018 Airtel’s Pre 5G Network will be available .
From there telecom service provider Airtel has announed that it will deploy this Massive Pre 5G network in IPL Match venues in Hyderabad , Delhi , Mumbai , Kolkata , Mohali , Indore , Bengaluru , Jaipur and Chennai .
This pre advanced Massive MIMO Pre-5G has been deployed for Airtel Users to enable a High Speed In Stadia Network Experience at ipl matches ” Said Shyam Mardikar , Chief Technology Officer – Airtel .
This new technology MIMO (Multiple input , Multiple Output ) will given users an seamless super fast data speeds network for the customers to Share Post , and Stream Content effortlessly despite of very large number of people in and around the stadium .
As it will enhance the users experience of using the internet for their regular online activities even if they are in massive crowd locations like IPL venues .
Hence Inspite of all the entertainment through IPL , the telecom operators were giving an extra addon facilities for their users to enjoy and experience this craze of cricket with effortless , seamless ,superfast Networks .
For More IPl News Please Stay Tuned .
[maxbutton id=”7″ ]
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed