Aishwarya Rajesh onboard for this ace director next venture.
After giving a blockbuster action entertainer movie like ‘Chekka Chivantha Vanam‘ ace director Mani Ratnam is busy in pre-production work of his prestigious project ‘Ponniyin Selvan‘ starring Vikram, Vijay Sethupathi, Jayam Ravi, Simbu and Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles. Reports are also that Thalapathy Vijay will also do a parallel lead in this film which hasn’t been confirmed by the makers yet now.
Meanwhile, Director Mani Ratnam is producing a movie under his own banner Madras Talkies which will be directed by his associate Danasekhar that has GV Prakash playing the lead role.
Now the latest update is that Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh has also been roped into this project, where she will be seen playing the character of Hero’s sister which is a very important character in the film. stay tuned for more updates.
- Kichcha Sudeep to play villain role in this Bollywood Film
- Vijay Sethupathi Look from Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Unveiled
- This is when the teaser of Salman Khan’s Bharat will be unveiled
- Varshini Sounderajan Latest Photos in Traditional Attire
- Comedian Prudhvi Raj to play negative role in this film
- Premwaari Official Trailer Out Now
- Kadaram Kondan Official Teaser: Chiyaan Vikram Back In Action
- Beautiful Actress Nabha Natesh Photos