Aishwarya Rajesh onboard for this ace director next venture.
After giving a blockbuster action entertainer movie like ‘Chekka Chivantha Vanam‘ ace director Mani Ratnam is busy in pre-production work of his prestigious project ‘Ponniyin Selvan‘ starring Vikram, Vijay Sethupathi, Jayam Ravi, Simbu and Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles. Reports are also that Thalapathy Vijay will also do a parallel lead in this film which hasn’t been confirmed by the makers yet now.
Meanwhile, Director Mani Ratnam is producing a movie under his own banner Madras Talkies which will be directed by his associate Danasekhar that has GV Prakash playing the lead role.
Now the latest update is that Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh has also been roped into this project, where she will be seen playing the character of Hero’s sister which is a very important character in the film. stay tuned for more updates.
Help us to improve by answering this simple question?
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Chitralahari First Song Parugu Parugu Out Now
- Tagaru Constable Saroja bags a new film?
- Keerthy Suresh in a dual role for her Bollywood debut?
- Boney Kapoor buys remake rights of ‘Badhaai Ho’?
- Nayanthara’s Airaa trailer release date announced
- Nithin next with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde’ director?
- Salman Khan to launch his own TV Channel?
- Dear Comrade Teaser Out Now | Vijay Deverakonda | Rashmika