Bruce Dern in Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Veteran Actor Bruce Dern replaces Burt Reynolds in Quentin Tarantino‘s upcoming movie “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood“.
The movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is a mystery crime drama movie based on the Manson Family Murders in 1969 Los Angeles.
A Tv Artist and his stunt double were starting an exciting journey to make a name for themselves in the Hollywood film industry in 1969 Los Angeles around the time of the Charles Manson Murders.
Veteran screen actor Bruce Dern is playing the role of George Spahn, who is the owner of a Canyon Ranch who rented his land to Charles Manson and his followers.
For many historic events, the ranch has served as headquarters and it is also the place for Manson’s teaching to his young followers to convince them to do what he says.
The movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt as the main leads, where Leonardo is playing the role of a TV Actor and Brad Pitt as Stunt Double.
The movie cast also includes Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate (A glamorous pregnant actress married to director Roman Polanski and was being murdered by Charles Manson’s followers), Damian Lewis, Luke Perry, Dakota Fanning, Al Pacino, Emile Hirsch, Clifton Collins, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Nicholas Hammond were another cast of the movie.
The movie is set to release on July 26, 2019. Quentin Tarantino, David Heyman, and Shannon Mcintosh were producing this movie under the banner of Columbia Pictures and Heyday Films. Sony Pictures were distributing this movie worldwide.
Stay tuned for more latest Hollywood Movies updates.
- Nayanthara’s look from Love Action Drama unveiled
- Dr. Rajasekhar’s next film to be an emotional thriller?
- Sye Raa Teaser Release Date Is Here
- Vijay Deverakonda as chief guest for KK pre release event
- Comali Official Trailer Out Now | Kajal Agarwal | Jayam Ravi
- Chiyaan Vikram to be seen in 25 different looks in his next
- Adheera’s look from KGF 2 to be unveiled on this date
- Prasthanam Hindi Remake Teaser gets a launch date