Heroine Confirmed for Vijay Deverakonda’s Debut Production Venture
It’s already known that hero Vijay Deverakonda is all set to start his own production house named ‘The King of the Hill‘ which he officially unveiled at NOTA’s event.
Pelli Choopulu director Tharun Bhascker is playing the lead role in the film and is directed by debutant Shammir.
Now, the latest news is that the female lead for this film has been finalized,
according to the latest reports, Bombay actress Avantika Mishra has been roped in to play the female lead in the film
Avantika Mishra was earlier seen in movies like Maaya, Vyshakam, and Meeku Meere Maaku Meme.
The regular shooting of the film will commence this summer.
- Sampath Nandi’s next film with Gopichand
- Vijay Deverakonda as World Famous Lover
- Rashmika Mandanna paired up with Naga Chaitanya for this interesting project
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Pre Release Event Date Is Here
- Gopi Chand Chanakya Teaser Unveiled
- Varun Tej Valmiki Trailer Released
- Dhanush’s Asuran Official Trailer Out Now
- Disha Patani in talks for Allu Arjun’s “Icon”