Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan’s Movies Banned In Karnataka
As we know Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kaala movie is all set to release in theatres on June 7th, but it seems like the movie release is not going well in Karnataka.
The members of Karnataka’s Political Outfit fringe Named ” Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha are Stopping the release of Kaala in Karnataka due to Rajinikanth’s statements over Cauvery River Water Distribution Issue.
Not only the members of KCVP are also stated to ban the release of Kamal Haasan movies in Karnataka, As Kamal Haasan’s new movie Vishwaroopam is gearing up for release this year.
The KCVP members are also said that they will not let release the Kaala movie even after Rajinikanth tenders a public apology.
In the support of KCVP, the Kannada film chamber of commerce too joined the protest and mentioned that none of Rajinikanth or Kamal Hassan movies will ever release in Karnataka.
Stay tuned for more latest news.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
See Also[xyz-ihs snippet=”books-16″][xyz-ihs snippet=”books-15″][xyz-ihs snippet=”books-14″][xyz-ihs snippet=”books-apj”][xyz-ihs snippet=”books-13″][xyz-ihs snippet=”books-12″]
Help us to improve by answering this simple question?
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Young Music Composer for Manmadhudu 2?
- Arun Vijay’s Next Movie with this young director?
- Megha Akash roped in Dil Raju’s next?
- Chitralahari First Song Parugu Parugu Out Now
- Tagaru Constable Saroja bags a new film?
- Keerthy Suresh in a dual role for her Bollywood debut?
- Boney Kapoor buys remake rights of ‘Badhaai Ho’?
- Nayanthara’s Airaa trailer release date announced