Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited movie Robot 2.0 teaser date announced. After the initial announcement of the movie, fans are eagerly waiting to see the first glimpse of the movie.
As per the makers planned the teaser has to be released in the month of January only but due to some issues the teaser date has been postponed.
Now the latest buzz around the Tamil cinema circles is that ” The Teaser of Robo 2.0 will be unveiled at the final match of IPl 2018 on May 27th. The makers were planning to release this much-awaited movie teaser on the biggest occasion.
Hence the official announcement hasn’t been made yet, but the sources are claiming that the teaser will be out on Final Match Of IPL.
The Movie Robo 2.0 is directed by Shankar and the movie stars Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar has the antagonist and British Beauty Amy Jackson has the female lead.
It was produced by Lyca Productions with an whooping budget of 400 crores which is meant to be a first highest budget movie in Indian cinema history.
Hence this film is all set to release in the end month of this Year.
Stay tuned for more filmy updates.[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Tabu in Rana and Sai Pallavi’s Next Film?
- Ram Gopal Varma announces KCR Biopic
- Shankar will director Megastar’s next film?
- Devika Sanjay in Vaishnav Tej’s Debut Film?
- Naga Chaitanya next movie with this director?
- Divyanka Kaushik Photos at Majili Success Meet
- Salman Khan’s BHARAT First Look Poster and Trailer Date is here
- Mammootty Starrer ‘Unda’ first look poster unveiled
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!