Shivanna-Sudeepa’s Villain set for Dasara Release
The much awaited film of Kannada movie industry “The Villain” starring Shivaraj Kumar and Kichcha Sudeep is set as dasara bonanza for audiences.
Apparently, the film has to be released very early in the end of september or first week of october but due to the issues with censor board certificate the film release has been postponed, the CBFC has given A certificate to the film due to some dialogues which are not appropriate for child viewage so the board has given A certificate to the film.
Due to this, director prem has decided to resubmit it to censor by muting the dialogues amounting close to 10 minutes of film run time. After muting the dialogues the censor board has given U/A certificate and now makers are all set to release it into the theaters.
The producer C Manohar has announced that” we are all cleared with the censor issue and ‘Yes’, now we are all set to release the movie on 18th october on the festive occasion of Dasara.
Adding to that he also said “we understand the excitement surrounding this project, as two biggest stars of Kannada industry were coming together, we will not disappoint the audiences”
Hence if everything goes on plan, The movie Villain will be an multi-lingual release.
Meanwhile, the movie Villain is directed by Prem and it star britain beauty Amy Jackson as the leading lady.
Stay tuned for more updates.
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”11″ ]
- Bellamkonda Sai’s Kavacham Release Date Locked
- Tiger Shroff Wishes To Act With This Tollywood Star
- Nithya Haritha Nayakan Movie Official Trailer Released
- SweetHeart Song From Kedarnath Out Now
- Director Confirmed For RX100 Hindi Remake
- Malavika Nair to essay this yesteryear actress role in NTR Biopic
- Thalapathy 63 Announced : Vijay and Atlee Plans for a Hat-trick
- Next Enti Teaser: Tamanaah, Sundeep Kishan, Navdeep