As we all know that the blockbuster Bollywood movie Queen is being remade in all the Four south languages, and we also know that milky beauty Tamannaah Bhatia has been rooped in the Telugu remake of the queen.
This movie is directed by the recent hit movie “AWE” director Prashant Varma as the remake was first said to be directed by Neelakanta but due to some unknown reasons, he was opt-out from the Project and then Prashant Verma came into this project.
Now the latest buzz is that ” Makers are fixed the title for the movie and it is taken from Tamannaah Bhatia’s character name from her 100% love movie.
The movie was titled as “That is Mahalakshmi” as her character name is Mahalakshmi in the movie 100% love and there is a song also in that movie about her characterization.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. and share this article with your friends.[maxbutton id=”1″ ] [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
- Kesari Official Trailer | Akshay Kumar | Parineeti Chopra |
- Vikram’s next with Imaikka Nodigal director to start in June
- Kajal Aggarwal to start her production house
- ABCD First Song Launch | Allu Sirish | Rukshar Dhillon| Niharika
- Manchu Vishnu and Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Dhee 2’ is on cards?
- NRI Movie Launch | Srinivas Avasarala | Lakshmi Manchu | Nani
- Nani 24 Movie Opening Video | Nani | Vikram K Kumar |
- Nani as Villain in his next multistarrer flick?