Vikram Vedha’s director next with Ajith?
Ajith, who is currently busy in shooting for his 60th film ‘Nerkonda Parvai, the official Tamil remake of Hindi film ‘Pink‘, which is being directed by H Vinoth.
Now the latest buzz in Kollywood is that Vikram Vedha movie directors Pushkar and Gayatri to direct Ajith’s 61st film.
The buzz is that Ajith himself has chosen these directors to helm his 61st project.
However, an official confirmation regarding the news hasn’t been made yet but the buzz of it is being circulated now in Kollywood.
Apart from this, it is also rumored that Ajith will team up with Mankatha director Vikram Prabhu for his next.
Let’s wait and see for an official confirmation from the makers themselves.
- Vaaraahi to release Sudeep’s Pailwaan in Telugu
- Dear Comrade Trailer Release Date Announced
- Sundeep Kishan’s NVNN to be remade in Bollywood
- Ismart Shankar Trailer | Ram Pothineni | Niddhi | Nabha
- Dil Raju to produce films in bollywood
- Ninu Veedani Needanu Nene Trailer | Sundeep Kishan
- Naga Chaitanya as a Telangana boy in Shekar Kammula’s next?
- Allu Arjun is doing a rare feat for ‘Icon’