One of the Best Digital Camera Brand Fujifilm has launched its new Camera On Thursday. Fujifilm has launched the X-T100 SLR style Mirrorless camera which has an Interchangeable lens with automatic scene recognition technique.
The Major Highlights of this camera are
- It has a Three Way Tilting Touchscreen
- Bluetooth Connectivity as major highlights
This new Fujifilm X-T100 model fits between the previously released X-A5 and X-T20 cameras as all this three are entry-level cameras.
Coming to the features of X-T100 Mirrorless Camera are
- Fujifilm X-T100 Features a 24 megapixel APS-C Cmos sensor lens with a bayer filter and a face detection with the autofocus system with 91 focus points
- It has 2,360k-dots Oled electronic viewfinder which we have last seen in X-T20 Camera.
- It also sports a 3-Inch TFT LCD 1,040k-dot fully articulating touchscreen
- It has an ISO range of 200-12800 where it can double the amount of existing light which can reach the imaging sensor. It also can be boosted up to 100-51200.
- It has a continuous drive mode of 6frames per second.
- Fujifilm is capable of Shooting 4k ultra HD Videos with a Resolution of (3840×2160) pixels. as it can do this at 15 frames per second but for Full HD video we can record it at 60fps.
- For Connectivity it has Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
- It has a USB 2.0 port for data sharing.
- Microphone connectivity options
The Fujifilm X-T100 can deliver up to 430 shots for a single charge of battery. This camera weighs about 448 grams including its battery.
Coming to the price of this mirrorless camera The X-T100 will available in US and Canada from June 18 in three colour variants Black, Champagne Gold, and Dark Silver.
This new camera will available as a kit with funijon XC15-45mmF3.5.6 OIS PZ lens for a price of $699.95 in the US and the X-T100 mirrorless camera price in India will be roughly Rs 47,800.
while the X-T100 Mirrorless Camera Body will available at a price of Rs 41,000 in India and in the US for $599.95.
In a talk with “Yuji Igarashi” General Manager of Electronic Image Division at Fujifilm North America Say, we are very excited to announce our new mirrorless X-T100 camera as the latest addition to X series lineup.
This new best digital camera will be a perfect fit for photographers who are looking for an easy to use a camera with an excellent image capturing technology with a variety of enhanced features with an attractable compact design.
Go and Buy one for yourself to enhance your passion towards photography with the best mirrorless camera from Fujifilm.
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
In The Store[xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-1″][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-2″][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-4″][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-6″][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-3″][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-5″][xyz-ihs snippet=”tripod”][xyz-ihs snippet=”action-camera”][xyz-ihs snippet=”sony-camera”][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-bag”][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-8″][xyz-ihs snippet=”camera-7″]
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts