New Gaming Smartphone from Xiaomi “ Black Shark ” has been launched in their home country china
This new gaming smartphone from xiaomi has a liquid colling system , a detachable gamepad and more battery to sustain your gaming sessions.
Coming to the specifications , the black shark has Full Hd+ 5.9 inch IPS LCD display of 18:9 aspect ratio , with 1080×2160 pixel resolution .
It is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset with Adreno 630 GPU , the cooling system in its can reduce the temperature down to 8-degree Celsius .
For camera , it has 20 mega pixel rear camera and 12 mega pixel sensor of aperture f/1.75 each . and for front camera it has 20 megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
Black Shark has Andriod Oreo Operating system with JOY UI , which is an custom launcher shared by Xiaomi MIUI .
The Phone comes with an two storage options , one is 6GB + 64 GB and other is 8GB + 128 GB , it is backed with 4000mAH battery .
For Connectivity , it offers 4G LTE , Bluetooth 4.0 , AGPS and GLONASS . The Xioami Black Shark is Priced of CNY 2000 , approx RS.35,000 in Indian currency . Presently the phone is available only in china , it is also available for Pre Order in JD.Com in china . Please visit this link for more details .
Stay tuned for more info .
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed