The Computer and Mobile accessories Making Company Logitech has announced the launch of the latest Hindi Keyboard’s Logitech k 120 Wired Key Board and Logitech MK 235 wireless Hindi language based Keyboards on Friday.
Logitech has launched this new keyboards in India as a part of Digital India Campaign , and the company is also aiming to reach about 40 crore Hindi speakers in the country with its launch .
Speaking with the deputy chief Minister of UP Dinesh Sharma on the occasion ” He said Digital India is a campaign made to empower every citizen in India with Digital access Technology to gain , Knowledge ,and Information . I also congratulate logitech for starting the [email protected] campaign from UP give access of digital services to every citizen.
As in the part of [email protected] this new accessories were launched by logitech , talking about the prices of the keyboards , The Devanagari Logitech k 120 is priced Rs.695 with a three years warranty , and the Devanagari’s Logitech MK 235 Wireless Keyboard (including mouse ) comes with a price of Rs.1,995 . Both the keyboards will be available for sale in Amazon from 15th April 2018.
Stay Tuned For More Tech News.[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts