The Computer and Mobile accessories Making Company Logitech has announced the launch of the latest Hindi Keyboard’s Logitech k 120 Wired Key Board and Logitech MK 235 wireless Hindi language based Keyboards on Friday.
Logitech has launched this new keyboards in India as a part of Digital India Campaign , and the company is also aiming to reach about 40 crore Hindi speakers in the country with its launch .
Speaking with the deputy chief Minister of UP Dinesh Sharma on the occasion ” He said Digital India is a campaign made to empower every citizen in India with Digital access Technology to gain , Knowledge ,and Information . I also congratulate logitech for starting the Digi@bharath campaign from UP give access of digital services to every citizen.
As in the part of digi@bharat this new accessories were launched by logitech , talking about the prices of the keyboards , The Devanagari Logitech k 120 is priced Rs.695 with a three years warranty , and the Devanagari’s Logitech MK 235 Wireless Keyboard (including mouse ) comes with a price of Rs.1,995 . Both the keyboards will be available for sale in Amazon from 15th April 2018.
Stay Tuned For More Tech News.[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed