Huawei Y9 2019 Announced In China with Kirin 710 processor
Huawei has announced a new smartphone called “Huawei Y9″ (2019) which is a successor of 2018 released Huawei Y9 in China.
The company also announced that the sales of it will go on form Mid-October in China and in the next year it will release globally.
Huawei Y9 2019 Specifications
Talking about the specs and features of Huawei Y9 2019, this new smartphone will feature a 63.5-inch FullHD display with notch and has a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels.
It is powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710 Processor which is coupled with ARM Mali-G6 GPU graphics.
The Huawei Y9 will sports a dual camera on both front and back, in which the rear camera will have 13MP+2MP camera lenses and the front camera will have 13MP+2Mp sensors.
For storage, Huawei Y9 2019 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage and it also have another variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal storage, both of them were expandable via microSD card.
Huawei Y9 will run on Android 8.1 oreo operating system with company’s own user interface EMUI 8.2 skin on top.
It also comes with Fingerprint scanner with navigation shortcuts so the users can manage notifications.
And all of this features were backed up with 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
Huawei Y9 2019 price
The price details of Huawei Y9 smartphone haven’t revealed by the company yet now, but it is expected to be quite high than the previously released variant Huawei Y9 2018.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India
- 3 New Products Announced in China by Xiaomi, which Includes Laptops
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 Xl are officially available for Sale in India