LG Watch W7 to launch on October 3 along with LG V40 ThinQ
As we reported earlier, LG is launching its new smartphone LG V40 ThinQ on October 3rd, 2018 in South Korea.
Now the latest update is that LG is also going to launch a new flagship wearable gadget “LG Watch W7” on the same day at the same event.
According to the Android Headlines report, this new wearable will come with a hybrid setting of Analogue and digital (means it will have both mechanical clock setup and Android OS features integrated into it.)
Watch W7 comes with a long battery life backed up with 240mAh battery, which can last for up to 100-days on a single charge if you use it in Watch mode and after the battery is discharged, you can still use it for a max of 100 hours (approx 4 days).
Talking about the specs, the LG Watch W7 will sport a 1.2-inch LCD display with a resolution of 360×360 pixels. Watch W7 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor paired up with 768MB RAM and 4GB internal storage.
It has IP68 certified stainless steel body and it is backed up with 240mAh battery.
LG Watch W7 Price
Coming to the price, LG Watch W7 is expected to be available at a price of Rs 18,000 ($250) and will come in two color options Black and silver.
Stay tuned for more technology news.
- OnePlus 7 Now Available in India with a price of Rs 32,999
- Black Shark 2 Sale Today at 12 noon, check out price and specs of it
- Oppo K3 Price In India and its specifications
- Redmi 7A with 4000mAh battery launched
- Nokia 3.2 Smartphone Launched in India
- Motorola Razr Vertical Folding Smartphone Images Leaked?
- Sony SRS XB12 waterproof Bluetooth speaker launched in India
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts