Love Gadget made for lover’s where ever you are her Heart beats for you.
In this modern world ,the technology is making every individual’s to stay connected with there’s loved one’s through various apps like Messaging, video calls, using in smartphones ,PC etc, this kind of technology makes every person to see and talk with their’s loved ones ,in any place they are ,the gadget’s were connecting the distance related lover’s
Now the extra addition to that futuristic tech gadget’s is here,the love gadget which makes you to feel more closer even if you stay in very long distance places in the world.
What does this Love gadget do?
This love gadget is an wrist band which makes you to listen the heart beat of your loved ones even if they stay in different places of the world.
A tech gadgets company made a gadget especially for lover’s and this love gadget is named as “pillow talk” ,
Pillow Talk is band for wrist which has a small speaker connected to it,this band you were it when u go for bed and keep the small speaker under your pillow,those this wrist band will receive the real time heart beat of your loved ones and send it other’s person pillow ,this way you can listen to the heartbeats of your loved one’s and feel them connected even if you are in sleep.
For more info about this gadget please click on this : Love Gadget[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”2″ ]
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Instagram planning to hide like counts in posts
- OnePlus 7 Series launch is expected on this date?
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Launched in India, Here are its Price and Specs
- Moto G7 to Launch in India soon with this Price?
- Nokia 9 pureview price and specifications
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!