Meet Kai: The Mouse You Can Wear it like Band
The Domestic Tech Startup company Vicara has developed a new mouse called “Kai” which you can wear it like a fitness band and operate it.
How Does this Kai work?
You have to wear this mouse between your thumb and four fingers and then the Mouse will track your fingers and wrist moments effortlessly by using gestures adapting technology designed by the team.
You can also change the settings of the mouse using the Kai control centre and can give your favourite gestures to do the things you want to do in your favourite applications like Photoshop, design apps etc…
How to connect Kai to the systems
Kai Mouse can last up to 8hrs for a single charge and it is very portable that you can carry around and use it all day and every day.
Its slim band like design makes it easier for us to take it anywhere as it can fit into your pocket, pouch or backpack.
Talking about the price it is expected to be available for more than the normal mouse price as they actually didn’t reveal any price details as of now.
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]
[maxbutton id=”8″ ]
[maxbutton id=”10″ ]
[maxbutton id=”12″ ]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Smartphone with Android Go Unveiled in India
- 3 New Products Announced in China by Xiaomi, which Includes Laptops
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 Xl are officially available for Sale in India