A New Smartphone with 1 TB Storage which is capable of running pc. a Chinese company called “Smartisan” has launched a new ‘R1″ flagship smartphone which comes with 1TB storage and it is capable of running a PC.
Specifications of “Smartisan R1” 1TB Storage phone
This new smartphone comes with the dual SIM slots features 6.17inch fullHD+ display. cornered with Gorilla glass 3
it is powered by Snapdragon 845 central processing unit. This new smartphone has 12mp & 20mp dual rear camera, and 24mp selfie camera.
The New Smartisan also launched a “touch and talk(TNT)” workstation with a 27-inch multi-touch 4k display for the “R1” smartphone, which is connected to it via a dock.
When this R1 is connected to pc, the computer runs modified version Android of OS 6.66 which is similar to Mac OS.
To turn this phone into a computer, US Based gaming company “Razer” has designed a prototype called “Project Linda” laptop that has a port to the Razer Phone to Dock in.
This New Smartphone is available online, with a price range from $549 for a 64GB storage device and $1390 for a massive 1TB version. Stay tuned for more technology news.[maxbutton id=”1″ ] [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
- Fiio M6 Portable hi-res music player launched in india |
- Honor 10 Lite Sale started in India: Check out the Offers, Price & Specs
- Huawei Y5 Lite Android Go Edition Smartphone Launched
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 buyers to get a discount on its 512GB SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Price In India and its Specifications
- Google Call Screen Feature Now Available in Pixel 2, & Pixel 2 Xl in US
- Honor 10 Lite Specifications, Price Details Spotted on TENAA
- Nokia 8.1 or Nokia X7 Launch date in India Revealed